The Satara has been designed as a small Safari style tent with provision for a wood burning stove. It is a true pole tent with a separate PVC flysheet and complete canvas inner tent. This means the tent stays warm in the colder weather and cooler in the warm weather. The inner tent is completely protected by the flysheet extending its life and giving you the option for 12 month use.
Available in 3 colours ‘sand’ as pictured above, off white or olive green, although the standard colours are olive flysheet with sand inner tent. All the canvas is proofed to British and European standards for water resistance rot inhibition and fire retardants.
The frame is traditional redwood sectioned poles tensioned out using simple webbing and cam lock guys and steel marquee stakes, making the whole structure extremely strong and weather resistant. The poles are finished in an exterior grade 2 part environmentally friendly coating for maximum life.
Two rear opening windows and two side opening windows with fly screen are included. These can be supplemented with additional windows, either fixed or opening wherever you wish. The two large double zipped doors can have mesh fly screens fitted or clear windows as optional extras.
The front deck extends 1.5metres beyond the front doors of the main tent under the extended flysheet.
• Canvas coated with fire retardant, water proofing and rot inhibitors to British Standards
• Fire certificates issued.
• All interior fabrics fire retardant to British Standards.
• Full after sales service and advice.
• Full maintenance and repairs available.
• DIY cleaning and proofing products available direct from website – tried and tested!
• Full 3d drawings and visualizations available for planners.
• All products designed and adapted to meet the needs of the European climate.
• Albion Canvas design and manufacture a wide range of tents and are constantly reviewing and updating designs based on customer feedback and personal use.
• Wide range of interior finishes, liners, insulation, lighting and carpeting.
Living space 4m wide and 5.4m deep. 1.8 metre x 4 metre front porch area.
Priced not including wooden decks, but does include all guys, stakes, poles, steel brackets, inner canvas tent and flysheet 2 rear opening windows, and 2 side opening windows.
• Large PVC door windows
• Zipped fly screens for front doors
• Wood burning stove and fittings.
• Bedroom Dividers
Download our Satara - Safari Tent Fact Sheet